El Truchan C.P.C.P.
Microblading, SMP, Permanent Makeup, Medical Micropigmentation & Tattooing,
Microneedling & Plasma Fibroblast Expert
El is a multi-award winning, Level 4 Accredited Microblading, Permanent Makeup, Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP), Medical Tattoo & Medical Micropigmentation, Micro-needling & Plasma Fibroblast Specialist; and one of the UK and International leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics.
She holds an Advanced & Elite Practitioner qualifications in Permanent Cosmetics, Scalp Micropigmentation and Medical Tattooing as well as an International Accreditation from The Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals; and been performing procedures since 2014. This is her full time profession.
She is a member of SPCP and the Royal Society of Medicine.
El is also a Trainer & Educator at Nouveau Contour & KB Pro Academy for Permanent Cosmetics and Microblading.
El performs Facial & Body Aesthetics procedures including Skin Tightening, Non Surgical Eyelids Lift, Wrinkle Therapy, Stretch Marks Reduction, Scar Relaxation & Rejuvenation, skin Tags Removal and Pigment Recovery Stimulation using Microneedling and Plasma Fibroblast methods.
Awards and Achievements:
* Winner of English Hair & Beauty Awards 2021 unbeaten champion since 2019 -Permanent makeup Specialist of the Year.
* Demonstrator at the upcoming MPUK 2022 Conference & Awards;
* Judge at Time to Shine UK- Permanent Makeup Competition & Awards 2021;
* Speaker at the Meeting of Minds International Scalp Conference 2021;
* Written industry articles published by SPCP and Team Micro;
* Winner of Highly Commended Award: Best Beauty Business of the Year - Safety in Beauty Awards 2021;
* 1st place GOLD Winner Microblading Specialist of the Year 2021 - British Hair & Beauty Awards.
* 2nd Place SILVER Winner Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year 2021 - British Hair & Beauty Awards.
* Winner of London Prestige Awards 2020/2021 - Medical Micropigmentation Clinic of the Year.
* Winner 3rd place Medical Areola Micropigmentation Artist of the Year 2021 UK ( MPUK21).
* Winner 3rd place Medical Micropigmentation Specialist of the Year 2020 - The British Aesthetics Awards.
* Triple Finalist in the Micropigmentation UK ( MPUK20) Awards in Scalp Micropigmentation, Areola Tattoo and Microblading categories.
* Winner of English Hair & Beauty Awards 2019 - Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year 2019.
* Winner of London Prestige Awards 2019/2020 - Permanent Makeup Clinic of the Year.
* Winner of London Hair & Beauty Awards 2019 - Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year 2019.
* Finalist in the Official Makeup Awards 2019 - Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year.
* Highly Commended Permanent Makeup Specialist of the Year 2018 - London Hair & Beauty Award 2018.
From childhood El was exposed to a lot of information about medical industry as coming from a family with a variety of medical backgrounds. In her past, El has worked in the financial services industry for almost 10 years and in due course developed a tremendous attention to detail and due diligence in everything that she did. She has transferred these skills to Permanent Cosmetics. Being a user of Permanent Cosmetics for 14 years herself, she experienced good and bad procedures personally. She has used all of her knowledge and training to perform safe procedures. She only uses the most sophisticated and technologically advanced systems available. Pigments are also of the highest quality and are pharmaceutical grade (medical grade) and approved for use in UK and internationally.
“It is tremendously important for me to deliver safe and satisfying treatments to my clients. I listen to what my clients want to achieve and use all my knowledge and experience to meet and exceed their expectations. I am a promoter of a natural look but if a client is after a stronger and more defined outcome, then this can also be achieved. I do believe working together with a client, listening is the most important part of the process. I always strive for perfection.”
For some people Microblading & Permanent Makeup, also known as Semi – Permanent Make Up is a solution to a time or convenience problem. Having perfect makeup at all times, no matter the situation is important to many women. The time it takes to apply traditional makeup every day can be an issue. It can be hard looking your best when your job or lifestyles involving sports, outdoor activities or travel. Those issues are easily solved by Permanent Cosmetics. Others are looking into Permanent Cosmetics for medical reasons.
“Permanent Cosmetics had a huge impact on my life after attending my first procedure. I understand exactly how you feel before your first treatment and how important the results are. I am never careless or rushing through the consultation or treatments. I understand some problems can be very emotional in nature. I am actually a vitiligo sufferer and I understand how appearance can affect you emotionally and how a cosmetic or medical condition can make you feel devastated. I fought hard to find a solution to my problem. Now I want to help you find yours. It’s hard to share your feelings with a stranger but be assured, if there is anyone out there with a heart full of compassion and wanting to hear you and help you with solving that problem, that is me, and please get in touch.”
El is utterly dedicated to Permanent Cosmetics, SMP, Skin Aesthetics & Medical Tattooing and doesn’t perform any other types of treatments. It is important for El to stay on top of the newest developments in the Permanent Cosmetics field and to continue her education and personal development. She has also completed additional Advanced 3D Nipple & Areola training with world known master Vicky Martin (VMM) and Advanced Scalp techniques with Ollie Hughes